Intermediate C++ developer
Development of applications using Kafka
· Development and maintenance of client applications based on specifications and requirements set by the client
· Taking part of daily calls
· Proactively participate in development and L3 related tasks
L3 support of applications
L3 support of the developed applications
Look for propose possible improvements, analyze them and prepare and present POC for client.
C++ developer is a position for:
- an intermediate level experienced associate,
- who has a hands -on experience with C++ development on Linux environment having good experience in writing SQL queries.
The associate will be a part of a development team working on applications responsible for Data processing.
Will work in a distributed team of bigger size sitting on multiple locations working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Degrees: Engineering Undergrad or any Equivalent Degree in Information Technology
- IT skills (in details with required levels):
- Relevant IT Industry Experience – 2-5 years
- Hands on Experience with C++, SQL, Linux, scripting
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience on working with large codebases
- Working with Agile Methodology in complex application delivery cycles
Working environment :
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- global and diverse working environment
- language courses and trainings
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events
About the company:
- is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation
- has the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries
- in Hungary since 2001