Junior Finance officer
- Keeping track of employees’ claims, payments and statements.
- Providing details for open items in Bank Reconciliation statement.
- MIS as required by Finance management / DCH.
- Close of Branch financial activities each month per schedule shared by Corporate.
Tax, Complinaces & Audit
- Keeping track of the due dates for payment of various taxes , contributions etc. Making sure that all tax and contribution payments are made before the due dates.
- Liasoning with the Tax and other goverrnment offices, as required.
- Assistance to the Tax team for filing VAT and Corporate Income tax returns.
- Providing data and submitting of KSH reports, National bank reports and other statistical reports before due date
- Handling Petty Cash including arrangement of currencies, withdrawal of cash and disbursement as per deputation process.
- Providing accounting entries and vendor invoice to offshore team for accounting.
- Keeping track of travel settlement, management of imprest account and sharing instruction to offshore team for accounting.
- Keeping track of claim documents and sharing information to offshore team to validate claim.
- Degrees: Accounts Degree
- IT skills : Basic computer knowledge, MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point ( desirable)
- Background on Finance and Accounting (experiences from 6 monts to 3 years)
Working environment :
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- global and diverse working environment
- language courses and trainings
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events
About the company:
- is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation
- has the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries
- in Hungary since 2001